Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy Guest Posting and Site Renovating!


It's the almost a new year, and I'm checking a few last minute resolutions off the ol' list. The first of which is to network and guest post on another fitblog. Well, I had the pleasure of posting on the amazing fitblogger about my 2010, click here to read about how I learned to listen to my heart and confront my experience with abuse. 

Secondly, Mind Over Booty is undergoing some construction. After much deliberation about how to make my site better, I settled on self-hosting through wordpress. Some of you, I know, have completed this process. I hope to finalize the move this weekend, which means if you visit Mind Over Booty by typing in www.mindoverbooty.com you'll want to type in www.mindoverbooty.blogspot.com. The domain name may be down periodically and I want to make sure you can still get your M.O.B. fix in the dawn of 2011.   

Cheers to a happy and healthy 2011!
xoxo
Miss M

No comments:

Post a Comment