Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Fitness + Inspiration = Finspiration

Finspiration is a fun and fitness focused inspiration piece. I'll be sharing this periodically to show you what motivates me or takes my training to the next level. When it comes to exercise, I love to try new things. Sometimes after trying, I love the activity a little less - but, nothing ventured, nothing gained. 

Today, I give you something short and sweet to incorporate into your own routine. Ladies are notorious cardio junkies. Later I'll talk about my journey through cardio land to weight lifting appreciation. However, let's take a brief pause in cardio land to talk about stretching. Lots of people know they should be doing it, and still don't follow through on regular stretching. Regular stretching will keep you in the exercise game injury free. 

After pushing yourself with a cardio workout, it is of the utmost importance to show your booty some love and appreciation. 

But what stretches should you be doing? 

Here's a little Finspriation from Fitsugar

No comments:

Post a Comment