Thursday, November 4, 2010

Sometimes Ya Just Want a Big Salad

There are days where all I want is a plate of vegetables. Perhaps it's the vegetarian in me, but I crave specific vegetables - spinach, celery, sweet potatoes. 


Recently I've found the most complimentary flavors to my palate. Celery + Apple + Red Onion + Goat Cheese = Magic in My Mouth! 

To go along with this crisp salad; one of the recipes I am frequently asked about is my signature mustard salad dressing. The recipe is below. It's quite straightforward- sweet and tangy at the same time. I'll be posting a fun and decadent recipe a little later!


MAPLE MUSTARD DRESSING


Ingredients:


2 Tbs. Dijon mustard
2 tsp. maple syrup
2 tsp. cold water
dash of salt


Directions:


1. Place ingredients in bowl and whip for a minute.


2. Enjoy as a dipping sauce or salad dressing!


No comments:

Post a Comment